If you wish to send your children to study in the USA, you’d better know how the education in the USA is. It is necessary for you as parents to know that there is a huge range of opportunities and choices. Make sure you have known all of the information before making a decision. One thing for sure, studying in the USA is beneficial.
The USA’s Education System
It is compulsory for people in the USA to get the education when they are five to eight years old that ends when they are sixteen to eighteen years old. You probably have known that it is public, private, and home schools that provide the education in the USA. Local, state, and federal government fund the education. The standards of the education are set by the state governments, who also set and supervise the standardized tests for the public school system—K12.
Public schools are free to have their own education standards. However, some regulations from the State Governments in the USA still have to be applied by public schools.
The USA’s Compulsory Education
• Elementary School
• Middle/Junior High School
• High School
American people can get compulsory education from public schools, private schools, and home schools. Children of five to six can go to kindergarten first. After that, they can go to the first grade until the twelfth grade when they turn seventeen to eighteen years old. After finishing their high school, American people can continue to a college or to university. It is up to them if they want to continue their study to get a higher degree. There are many colleges and universities in USA, and many of them are internationally famous and prestigious. See more explanation below.
What to know before applying to schools
Generally, the admission to enter schools in the USA is based on High School GPA (Grade Point Average), Extracurricular Activities, ACT or SAT exam scores, Written Essay, High School course, https://agenpoker899.com/ and an interview. Most universities will also check if their students-to-be have taken certain courses as the preparation to be continued in the universities. The admissions also consider GPA very important since it can show them how well the potential students are in high school.
The activities the potential students had in their high school, such as athletic teams, art club, scholastic club, theater club, etc, can be the things that the admissions take into consideration. Obviously, students with those kinds of activities will have the skills of leadership and teamwork. Some schools set certain standard like SAT and Act scores for their students to earn the admission. Writing an essay with a specified length and topic is a must when applying to a university.
What to know about Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
Some of you may be unfamiliar with the word undergraduate, which is the same with Bachelor Degree. Students who try to earn their Bachelor Degree are called undergraduate students. The university where they study may require them to take courses in various disciplines before they choose their major study field as their specialization. To get an undergraduate degree, a student should fulfill some credits determined by the university where he/she studies. Undergraduate students don’t have to write a final thesis.
Students in their pursuit to get Master’s and Doctoral Degrees will have one study field that they have been studying from the very beginning. The students in their pursuit to get a Master’s Degree are called graduate students. Before graduating, they are required to write a final thesis. Doctoral students will have to do both oral and written components to qualify the doctoral exams.
After passing the exams they will go to their candidacy and have to start writing their dissertation. After they finish writing the dissertation, they have to present it orally to the committee handling candidates and prepared with all their questions. If they pass the presentation, the university will give them a doctoral degree.
Are you now more determined to send your children to study in the USA? It is great if the article about the USA’s education system does give you enough information.
Some Things You Can Get While Studying in the USA. Having the opportunity to study abroad is a good opportunity to get a lot of knowledge. By studying abroad, the opportunity to develop expertise can be done optimally. Quality learning systems like in USA education attract many international students to study USA.
Get Lots Of New Knowledge
For international students who continue to study in the USA, they will get many new experiences they may never have experienced. New experiences are usually obtained during college and everyday life. New knowledge gained by students can certainly make students experience when faced with the same situation. In addition, the opportunity to meet many people can be a fun thing. Interacting with new people and new places can provide different perspectives and can make students understand more of the character of people.
Being Open Minded
The new experience gained by students, certainly can make them more open minded about everything that happens. Good and bad experiences during education will make them more open and able to face various problems that might occur. Moreover, international students may initially need time to adapt to the education system in the USA which may be different with their country and the existing culture certainly requires an open mind. An open mind can also help students understand all the problems that exist, so they can get through various challenges and problems during their studies.
Being a student in the USA requires students to always discuss various matters related to their ideas and discussions is one of the USA education systems. In addition, the benefit that can be drawn from this discussion is that it can train the individual’s ability to appear in front of many people. Before, for some student the ability to express opinions was low, so that with a variety of discussions and more interaction with many people could make students more confident.
During college, students can face many problems such as college assignments, still unable to adapt, away from family and other problems. This problem can make students become better trained in dealing with various pressures while studying in the USA
Get job opportunities
Some well-known universities in the USA have proven to graduate many students who have successfully started their careers. Therefore, graduates from universities in the USA are in great demand by large scale companies, so the opportunity to find work will be easier.
Why Study in the USA?. Many students choose the USA as a place to study. As it is known, United States is famous for its various innovations both in technology and science. In addition, the education system in the USA is well known and is supported by a variety of well-known universities, such as Harvard University, Stanford University and other universities. Here are some reasons why USA education is in great demand by international students.
USA has a quality education system supported by professional teachers and experienced in their fields. The facilities used for teaching and learning activities also have good quality. In addition, students can have the opportunity to conduct research and internships, so that they can practice the knowledge they have gained.
The number of universities in the USA with various study programs that can be taken is one of the reason students choose to continue studying in the USA. In addition, there are also many study programs that have proven their quality by graduating many qualified students. Some majors that can be stabilized include Public Affairs, Pharmacy, situs judi poker, Computer Engineering, International Business and many more.
Using the Latest Technology
The advantage of USA education is to use the latest technologies. This supportive facility will certainly make it easier for students to gain a lot of knowledge, especially being able to practice their skills. A good education system and supported by the use of technology will make learning more effective.
The large number of international students coming to the USA to gain for better education, makes the opportunity to establish an International networking even greater. By studying abroad, especially in the USA can make a broader relationship. By interacting with many people, it will certainly make the students more open minded.
Free to Choose Courses
A flexible education system also allows students to choose specific subjects of interest. Of course this is a good thing for students to know their interests and talents. In addition, with the freedom to choose courses of interest, students can focus more on developing their talents.
Opportunity to Develop Talent
During their lectures, students are given several theories and supported by practice. Students are also trained to discuss to create good ideas. With discussion, there will certainly be many qualified opinions so that they can bring up new ideas. Moreover, students are also given the opportunity to do research into several organizations and do internships to companies both government and private.
Have Many Job Opportunities
After graduating from university, students can have many opportunities to work in several well-known companies. USA education which has a good standard of education certainly gives trust to many companies towards their graduates. Theory that is mastered and with effective practice makes graduates from institutions in the USA have good work prosperity
Continuing the level of schooling abroad is one of the right choices. Many opportunities can be achieved by continuing to study abroad, one of which is in the USA. USA Education has high standard of education system. However, the issue of cost is an obstacle for some people. Basically, school fees in the USA are known to be expensive. So students need to look for additional costs. Here are some tips that can be tried to find additional costs to be able to continue to college.
Search for fee information for the university you want to choose
The first thing to do is to look for cost information for the university you want to choose. Some information that can be looked for include academic fees, living expenses such as housing and consumption, then insurance and other costs. Finding this information is important to do so that you can estimate how much it will cost. In addition, this cost estimate can also be used as a reference for savings.
Looking for Scholarships
Looking for scholarships is the best choice that can be used by students to get USA education. First, start looking for scholarship information from your home country. Many countries offer scholarships for their people to continue their studies abroad. Find out what scholarships can be used whether they are scholarships from government, organizations or non-government and how much the fees are given. After matching, just find out what are the requirements that must be met in order to get the scholarship.
Some universities in the USA also offer scholarships for their students. Some scholarships include Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships, University of Oregon International and Michigan State University International Scholarships. These universities provide scholarships to International students. In addition, there are also scholarships from the government, but usually these scholarships are only given to local students. Moreover, there are also scholarships given from Non-Government for International students starting from Abbay Road Summer Scholarships to East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowship.
Looking for additional work on campus
Some universities provide side jobs for their students. At the beginning of college students are prohibited from looking for work outside the campus because it is considered to be disrupting the learning process. But after the second year, students are permitted to find additional jobs off campus. The working hours provided for students doing additional work are only given for 20 hours per week. Some of the side jobs offered by the campus include information and library staff. For that you can find out as much information about the side jobs offered by the university you choose.
USA education gives you a lot of benefits, especially to get good job opportunities. You can find some additional costs by looking for scholarships and working on the side.
Being a student at one of the universities in the USA can provide many advantages ranging from being able to develop talent and having good job opportunities. As an international student, it is important for you to take advantage of your studies to try new things while in the USA. As a student you can take advantage of opportunities to develop yourself both academically and soft skills. Basically, the USA education system has many advantages that can develop your skills. To become a more active student you can try the following tips.
Actively participating in campus and off campus activities
As a student, you should be able to be more active in various activities such as seminars and participate in several communities. In addition, participating in several volunteer activities will give you many valuable lessons. If needed, you can also take part-time jobs to help fund your college. By continuing to be active in various activities, you will have many new experiences that you can have.
Get to know the environment well
Getting to know the environment well can benefit you. Getting to know a good environment starting from the lecture environment and living environment will make it easier for you to get to know the various facilities available if needed. You can also build interactions with many people from various worlds when you are a student in the USA. USA education not only helps you develop expertise, but can also help you develop your potential one of them by joining student communities. In addition, it is also important to know the culture in the campus so that you can enter as a community member.
Knowing service facilities for students
This important thing you should know if you are a student in the USA. Getting to know service facilities for students can benefit your learning activities at http://18.104.22.168. Service facilities for students are provided to facilitate student learning activities and provide assistance to students if needed. Some of the facilities provided include medical assistance, consulting services, accommodation services and writing centers. Foreign students who experience problems writing English correctly can use this service to help improve grammar.
Look for as much experience as possible
When you go to university in the USA you will find many other international students who come from various cultural backgrounds. Frequently interacting with your friends from various countries can make you more open minded. You can also go around various places, so that you can find various interesting places around your college. While you are a student in the USA, you can gain many new experiences. Besides you get a quality USA education, you can also get a lot of different new experiences and make you more open mind in various ways.
When discussing the progress of education in the world, some countries that are usually used as references are Finland, Japan, China, and then also the Usa Education. These countries are well-known as countries that make education a major sector. Which then becomes one of the reflections on education standards in the world.
The United States has tightened its prestige in the world of education, with a variety of prestigious campuses. This later became known as deleting the ivy leagues by students in the world.
But of course the existence of these prestigious campuses, certainly not only appear suddenly but has gone through a long learning process. This is the learning process that is usually undertaken by students in the United States!
Collaboration between senior and junior students
Usa Education is one no longer focuses on the learning process only on the teacher, as the main student force. In class, students are given demands to enter the learning process, with the necessity to give their opinions, comments, or open opinions, related to the cases and discussions in the class.
This makes students more active and enthusiastic in class. It turns out that student involvement isn’t just that. In America, there is a term known as supplemental instruction.
This is an activity that is usually found at the university level. The activity consists of the repetition of the material before the test, which aims at summarizing and refreshing the students. But apparently, the one who refreshed this material was not a lecturer, but rather it was done by senior students, to their juniors. Armed with the material and approval of the lecturer concerned.
The helpful Career center
Every student who will complete their studies will start worrying about the sustainability of their careers. Do they want to go straight to work, or do they want to try an apprenticeship first, or maybe also continue their studies to a higher degree. In the United States, this is summarized in an activity called the Career Center.
Here students usually get bola 88 training, workshops, and of course the Fair Fair. Which is initiated by universities that work with many international-class companies. This is to help students find the right path and decision. Which is in line with the focus of their studies, and also by following the current reality of workers.
Those are some general discussions about the activities and facilities received by students in the Usa Education. For those of you who are planning to continue your education to university, the United States can be a good target to try.
Ever heard of the designation of the ivy league in USA education? Yep, this is a term used to refer to a series of prestigious universities, with a myriad of achievements in the United States. When discussing the existing education system in the world. The United States is indeed one of the countries that are often used as an example of the implementation of an education system that has good quality.
This is certainly not surprising, considering that America is one of the developed countries, which has long been developing various facilities in the field of education.
Then, how is the landscape of the education system in the United States?
Sophisticated and latest facilities
usa education supported by modern and sophisticated teaching technology. This includes early education at university. The availability of learning technology starting from practical tools, presentations, then qualified classrooms, complete references. And also, of course, the availability of access to many materials and topics for each learning material, is a very important supporter in education in the United States.
The government believes that the completeness of learning is one of the crucial elements in generating the talents of students. And also it is very important in maximizing the skills and talents they have.
Two-way learning system
If all this time we usually know the learning system in the classroom is the teacher who explains and students only listen, then in the United States this learning system has begun to be changed. In this country, the learning system used can be called two-way learning.
This way of learning opens the classroom as a discussion room. This will provides an opportunity for students to voice their opinions openly. So the learning process is not only dominated by the teacher but involves the active role of students. This is very effective to bring up critical thinking early on so that each child can develop creative and systematic thinking patterns.
Up to date references
Learning references determine the learning material that is accepted at school. The United States is known as one of the countries that have opened wide access to education. Through the many results of studies and research that have been summarized in various international journals. This is also given to students in schools. They are allowed to access many references, hoping to help them find new material.
Those are some points about the usa education, which is still applied today. Changes continue to be made every year, with the aim to advance the level of education and maximize the skills and talents that each student has.
It is great if you know you have a chance to study in the US. Of course, you should know about where you will study at http://22.214.171.124/ and what major you will take. You know there are more than one thousand reputable colleges and universities in the USA. It is normal if you get confused. If you haven’t made up your mind about which institution you will study at in the USA, you will have to see the review below.
Reputable Universities and Colleges in the US
- You know MIT—a reputable private college in Massachusetts, right? It is the best in the US. Its popular majors are Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Science, and Mechanical Engineering. Every year it only accepts about eight percent of almost 5 thousand undergraduate students. You can imagine how competitive it is, right? Ninety-three percent of the students who have graduated from this college usually can work with almost eighty thousand dollars as a start.
- Who doesn’t know Stanford University—an elite university in California? Its popular majors are Biology, Engineering, and Computer Science. It is not that easy to be accepted as a student here. This university only accepts five percent from seven thousand applicants per year. Ninety-four percent of the graduates of this university will get $71,800 for the first salary.
- Most of us know Harvard University. It has been internationally famous for a long time. It is also competitive to be accepted as its student. Its famous majors are Economics, Law, History, and Computer Science. From more than seven thousand applicants, it is only five percent of them who get accepted. Graduates of Harvard University will get $69,700 for the first salary.
- The University of Yale in New Haven is very competitive. Its popular majors are Political Science and Government, Economics, and History. Every year it only accepts six percents of 5,469 applicants. Almost one hundred percent of its graduates get $60,700 as the first salary.
- Another elite and reputable college in the US is Pomona College in California. Every year, there are 1,556 applicants, but there is only nine percent of them to get accepted. Economic, Mathematics and Statistic, and Computer Science are the most popular majors in this college. Pomona graduates will get $36,300 as the first salary.
- Another college with a great reputation is Bowdoin College located in Main—a coastal town where there are mountains, beaches, upscale restaurants, and food trucks. The students of this college are funded by its aid budget of finance of $35 million per year. It is a competitive college indeed. Many famous figures have been graduated from this college.
So, what do you think? Hopefully, the information about six of the USA’s best universities and colleges can help you make up your mind about the institution you will apply for. Good Luck!
If you have a dream to continue your study in the USA, you should do your best to make your dream come true. It is not only you who has the same dream. Millions of people want to study and play http://126.96.36.199/ there. So, make yourself eligible to be one of the luckiest ones. If you are a bit confused about how to start, see how you can start here.
How to start making your dream—studying in the USA come true:
- Make sure you know about where you want to study. Is it at a university or a college? You know that the USA has so many universities and colleges. Make some research about colleges and universities in the USA. Find out which one is the best, the most famous, the most prestigious, the cheapest, etc. by doing this, you’ll easily find out the one that can meet your needs and interests.
- Make yourself able to speak English both oral and written. Master your English well, so later when you take the TOEFL or IELTS tests, you will meet the score required.
- Think about how you will finance your study. Do your parents have enough money to send you to the US to continue your study? Do you need a scholarship? Make sure that the financial matter includes tuition fee, accommodation, foods, transportation, and other living costs. You also need to know that it is not cheap to stay in the USA. Lucky you, there are ways for you to study in the USA. Know well about the fund program from the US Government for international students. There are funds and awards from certain organizations, and there are scholarships from the university/institution where you want to study at.
- Every university and college in the USA has its own application standard. There will be requirements that are different from each other. The application includes certain qualifications, extra-curricular experience, essays, letter of recommendation, and an interview. It is suggested that you apply for about ten institutions you think you can be admitted. You should apply to the admissions long before the deadline. To do this, get as much information as you can to make you easier to apply.
- Last but not least, learn well about how to get the USA Visa. It is not that easy to get it, just browse the USA Embassy available in your country. It is possible to hire a consultant that can show you how to this and that to study in the USA. The consultant usually can help his/her client to get the Student Visa.
So, what do you think? Isn’t it great if you can be admitted as one of a university in the US? For now, making yourself eligible to study there is a must. It is great if the article can get you inspired.
It is true that the education cost in the US gets higher and higher each year. Some are lucky enough to have such rich parents to help them pay the tuition, some have to think about how to search for institutions who can help them pay the tuition. If you also have the ambition to continue your study in the US, but you are in the dark about the finance http://188.8.131.52/, see the institutions that can fund your education in the US below.
The Institutions that can help you fund your education in the US
- First thing first, search for those in your country that can help you fund your study in the US. Your government, companies, and organizations can be your funder. If you have found those aid institutions, learn about them well. Make sure you know that there will be the stipulation that you have to follow.
- Another to help fund your USA’s education is the Fulbright Commission. Other International organizations, such as The United Nation, World Council of Churches, AMIDEAST, World Health Organization, and Soros Foundation, are there to help you as well. You know that there are millions of people who want to study in the US, so make yourself eligible to be given aid by one of those organizations mentioned. Learn well about them, and learn well about how to get the aid from them and learn about their stipulations as well.
- You know that the university or college that you want to study at may give financial aid for your study in the US. Go to their website and learn well about everything regarding the fund.
- The US Government may give international students financial aid to study in the US. You should learn about this education fund on the website of the US Embassy in your country.
- There are International Students Loans to help international students studying in the US. Of course, there are requirements to be eligible to get this kind of loan. You need to be careful with your debt since it has interest. You have to borrow the money only for the tuition and living cost.
- It is also possible for you to search for those who can give financial aid to study in the US online. There are some websites explaining how to get financial aid to study in the US like IEFA.
- When you are already a student in the USA, there will be a chance for you to work in the institution you study at. Yes, there will be strict requirements for international students. So, try your best and luck to get hired.
What do you think? Are you more confident to study in the US? The article about how to get a financial aid for your study in the US does give you enough information, right?
The education in the USA basically offers many options for international students. Commonly, before deciding to continue the study, the students may be confused about the university and the study program to choose. Meanwhile, there are also some other factors that influence someone’s choices later; they are the location and life cost. Well, are you interested to learn more about the educational system in the USA? Here is the brief explanation.
The Primary and Secondary Schools
To continue to the higher level, American students must pass through levels namely the primary and secondary schools for around 12 years. The years are known as the grade 1-12. Therefore, when they are about 6 years old, the American children start to join the primary school. It is known also as the elementary school for 5-6 years. Next, it is continued by the secondary school.
Meanwhile, the secondary school consists of two programs; the middle or junior high school and the high school. The students find the diploma or certificate after graduation. Sure, after that, they can continue to the higher level; it is the http://184.108.40.206/ college or university. The college or university is known also like the higher education.
The Evaluation System
If you are an American student, you need to send the academic transcript to register yourself to the college. If the transcript fulfills the requirements, there is a higher chance that you will be accepted. Of course, in some colleges, there are some other requirements aside from the transcript for being accepted.
During college time, there is the grade for each of the course. The total grades of all the courses are known as the Grade Point Average (GPA). The GPA is functioned as the measurement of your academic achievement. First of all, the courses are measured using the number but then they are converted to the letters.
The Academic Years
The academic calendar is commonly started at the end of August or the beginning of September. It is then continued until May or June. For the international students, although they feel excited to study in the USA, they may adapt to some matters including in term of the season. Yes, the beginning of the academic year is the autumn. So, make sure to maintain the health.
On the other hand, the beginning of the academic year is indeed designed for the adaptation process. So, make sure to make use of this moment as well as possible for both studying and making many friends.
The university or college in the USA provides many scholarship programs for the local or foreign students all around the world. The scholarships are commonly intended to them the achieved ones to help them fund their education. So, are you interested to hunt the scholarships for colleges? Sure, there are some requirements given that sometimes they look not easy at all. What are they?
Good Academic Transcripts
Well, the good academic transcripts cannot be simply avoided by you who are interested to find the US scholarship. Uniquely, there is actually not a definite standard but it is more based on the major and educational level chosen. But above all, you need to register yourself for the scholarship on time. It is because the term of scholarship it is always competitive. The preparation is even needed to start around 5-12 months before the intended academic year.
Meanwhile, some colleges also require the scholarship hunters with some factors like the extracurricular activities and the volunteering experiences. For the extracurricular activities, it means that the chance is opened mode widely for them who are capable and outstanding in a certain field like https://daduonline888.com ,sport, arts, and the likes. For the volunteering experiences, it is for you who have experiences in term of volunteering like helping the disaster victims and more.
The Famous Scholarship from the US Government
Compared to the scholarships from the private company, the governmental ones are commonly the most demanded by the students. It is not only about the prestige actually, but the governmental scholarship also tends to have higher value than the private ones.
Some of the US government scholarships are Foreign Fulbright Student Program and Humphrey Fellowship Program. The Foreign Fulbright Student Program is intended for the international students who register to the master program or Ph.D. The fund involves the educational cost, health insurance, course books, flight tickets, and life cost.
On the other hand, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is given to the professionals who have been professional enough with the leadership potential and public dedication. It is given for only a year and it includes all the costs during the educational program. But to get this scholarship, you cannot pick the college as you want. You are more about being directed to a certain college or institution that is based on your interest, skills, and competence.
What to Remember
Every scholarship has its own criteria and characteristics. In many cases, you indeed need to show your achievements and interests. And when the judges are interested in what you have, there is a higher chance that you are accepted.
United States of America or USA is a big country with a population of more than 200 million people. For many reasons, the educational system in the USA has been the references of the system in any other countries. Interestingly, some of them are quite easy to adapt even if your countries don’t apply exactly the same curriculum with the USA. So, how are the systems? Check them out.
Discussion-Based Educational System
In the USA, the students are demanded and supported to love reading even at home and at http://220.127.116.11/. This way, they will not come to the class with nothing on their head. What they have been read before are then shared and discussed with their friends in pairs, groups, or even the whole classmates. The topics discussed are varied based on the courses. Uniquely, this habit has been started as early as possible since they are still in the elementary schools.
The discussions are proposed to find and share the ideas. So, the students tend to be active and able to communicate well in front of their own classmates. More importantly, the discussion is running by the students themselves. The teacher simply monitors them although he or she also has the right to share his or her ideas.
What is STEAM? It stands for science, technology, engineering, arts, and math. In other words, the education system in the US covers all fields including the science and arts. STEAM is also known as the applied learning method using the inter-knowledge approach. In the application, STEAM is accompanied by the active lesson with the problem-solving. This way, the students get used to think critically and analytically as well as they are more focused on the solution.
Interestingly, STEAM is not only about giving lessons regarding the objects like arts, sciences, and math. It also tries to improve the students’ creativity with the tasks given by the teachers. The materials given are more applicable. The students are also demanded to make such an innovation that is beneficial for the people around.
In fact, based on the research conducted by the National Science Foundation in 2017, 10 years later, almost 80% of work fields will need STEAM competence ability. That’s why; for the graduates with STEAM curriculum, there is a higher chance for them to find better jobs and salary.
So, are you interested to continue your study in USA? Before registering yourself for the college or scholarships, it seems better to practice the education system of USA by yourself through the simple methods. Well, being involved in discussion and improving the creativity can be the keys of the success.
Most people want to continue their study in the USA. If you are lucky enough to get a chance to study there, obviously you have to make some preparation in order to make you feel more confident. The preparation below will surely help you out.
What to prepare before you study in the USA
- The USA is famous to be strict about travel requirements. Before entering the country, students should prepare passport, visas, travel medical insurance, and other additional documents. The USA’s government surely needs to have all those documents to check them as non-immigrant staying in the USA. You’ll need to apply for a student visa called F1 Visa if you are not an exchange student. For this, you should learn how to get a student visa from the website of the USA Embassy in your country.
- Having a health insurance for students in the USA is a must for you. So, learn about it well. If you have already bought a health insurance in your country, find out if the provider can cover your health in the USA. If it cannot, you should try another thing. When you apply for the student Visa, usually you will be given the information about the health insurance you need to have in the USA. It is great if you learn it from the USA Embassy regarding insurance.
- Going to the US for studying is not that easy, you should learn about their culture as much as you can about the state you’ll be staying, its people, foods, habits, weather, etc.
- Learn about the state’s public transportation. Especially if you will stay in the place where you should take a public transportation to your campus.
- To make your life easier there, it is beneficial if you find out if there is a community of people from your country.
- For some people, studying and staying in the USA can be very expensive. If you also think that it is very expensive to study there, you can consider students’ loans, scholarship, and grants that can help you financially. Those who get the scholarship from the very beginning, you can take a part-time job available on your campus. There will be information about this.
- Be more persistent and hardworking in order to finish your study with a flying color. Universities in the USA are famous to have great facilities, so it is necessary for you to make the most of the facilities to help you finish your study.
Are you more persistent to study in the USA? Hopefully, the article about the preparation to study in the USA can be beneficial to you.